Malta-based live games operator Pragmatic Play has officially launched Mega Sic Bo
Following Evolution Gaming and Playtech, both of whom have released games with random multipliers such as Lightning Roulette and Quantum Blackjack, Pragmatic Play Live launched Mega Sic Bo as the first game in its range to implement Mega Multipliers.
As the pressure to innovate within the live games sector intensifies, we’d expect to see more live gaming companies follow suit soon.
More About Mega Sic Bo
Here are some key facts about Mega Sic Bo:
- The game is streamed from Pragmatic Play’s Bucharest, Romania studio.
- The objective is to correctly predict the outcome of three rolled dice.
- There are 52 betting positions in the game. Players are free to make multiple bets on the game board.
- However, before the dice roll occurs, Mega Multipliers are applied to random positions, giving players a chance to win up to 1,000x their stake.
Fans of Evolution Gaming live games will recognize that this game sounds a lot like Super Sic Bo. Pragmatic Play has confirmed that the game will be streamed 24/7 from its Bucharest Studio.
Pragmatic Play Live – Key Information
Lana Bleichyk, Pragmatic Play’s operations manager, made it clear that the firm had no intention of stopping with the release of Mega Sic Bo. She touted the company’s impressive results since the launch of its live casino offering and indicated plans to keep expanding.
Clearly, the company has serious intentions to become a force within live casino gaming. Here’s some more information about Pragmatic Play and its journey so far.
- The company currently has offices in Malta and Gibraltar, and it’s licensed to operate in 20 jurisdictions.
- It offers over 180 video slots, a selection of live dealer games, and digital bingo.
- Pragmatic Play Live has won several prestigious awards, including Best Game Vendor (2019) at the Malta Gaming Awards and Best iGaming Software Supplier (2020) at the International Gaming Awards.
Clearly, Pragmatic Play Live is one to watch. It’s staggering success so far proves that big things are likely on the horizon for this company in the future.
Mega Sic Bo Ushers In a New Era
There are dozens of live games companies offering blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. The introduction of a game with Mega Multipliers signals clearly that Pragmatic Play aims to take on leading firms like Evolution Gaming and Playtech.
We’ll be keeping a close eye on this fast-rising company. For now, we suggest you check out Mega Sic Bo at Mr. Green Casino.