Welcome to our crypto casinos page. Below, you’ll find some of the best crypto casinos online. These casinos accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and several other cryptocurrencies.
The Advantages of Crypto Casinos
Gambling online with cryptocurrencies offers you several advantages as a player. In fact, each crypto offers some unique advantages, but let’s look at some of the general advantages of using cryptocurrencies first.
- Speed – Cryptocurrency casinos offer some of the fastest deposit and payout transactions. If you use GBP, USD, and EUR, it’s common to wait several days or even weeks for payouts. When you play at top-rated crypto casinos, you’ll usually get your money on the same day you request it. Fast payouts are a feature of gambling with crypto.
- Fees – Payout fees are one of the biggest grievances of all casino players. Because of the costs of moving money in the legacy financial system, and the fees that all companies charge, casinos often pay those fees along to players. When you play at casino games with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, you’ll only pay the network fees, which are usually a flat fee of a few dollars.
- Privacy – There are two ways in which playing at crypto casinos enhances your privacy. First, there’s the fact that crypto addresses are not associated with your name, so there’s no way to know who owns a specific cryptocurrency wallet. Second, casino transactions won’t appear on your bank or credit card statements. Therefore, banks and other parties won’t know you’re a casino player unless you tell them.
- Choice – More and more casinos are accepting cryptocurrencies, and new crypto casinos are launched all the time. This gives you more choice as a player. This creates a competitive situation for casinos, meaning better games and more innovation, which improves your experience.
Things to Consider Before Playing at Crypto Casinos
Before you choose a crypto casino and start playing, make sure you understand the following things.
- Buying Crypto – Unless you already have cryptocurrencies in your possession, you’ll need to buy them. Choose a safe cryptocurrency exchange like Coinbase, then move your coins to your casino wallet.
- Crypto Wallets – Each crypto wallet has a unique address. These are long strings of numbers and letters. Never send crypto to the wrong address. Also, never attempt to send one crypto to another type of wallet. For example, don’t try to send Bitcoin to an Ethereum wallet.
- Crypto Volatility – Most cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. For this reason, you might want to cash your jackpots out when you win them. Cryptos can “flash crash” and wipe value off your jackpots quickly.
What Cryptos Should You Play With?
Now that you’re aware of the advantages of gambling with cryptocurrencies, it’s time to look at the different cryptos you can gamble with. We’ll also explain some of the main advantages of using each of them.
- Bitcoin – Of course, BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies, and it’s the one you’re most likely familiar with. All crypto casinos are Bitcoin casinos because they all accept it. Bitcoin is widely accepted, highly liquid, and it’s getting faster and cheaper to use all the time. It’s a great cryptocurrency for gambling.
- Bitcoin Cash – Roger Ver and other early Bitcoiners broke away and created their own version of Bitcoin; faster, cheaper to send, and easy to use, just like cash. There are lots of Bitcoin Cash casinos online, and while the gap is closing between BTC and BCH, it’s still slightly faster and cheaper to transact in Bitcoin Cash.
- Ethereum – Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It’s fast, transparent, and very popular with online gamblers. Ethereum casinos use the ETH token, which runs on the Ethereum blockchain. One of the advantages of gambling with Ethereum is you can bid for faster transactions. It’s a highly advanced, safe cryptocurrency.
- Litecoin – Litecoin may not be in its glory days, but it’s still hugely popular among crypto gamblers, and there are lots of Litecoin casinos. Litecoin transactions are significantly faster than Bitcoin, and are much cheaper, too. Litecoin’s founder, Charlie Lee, calls LTC silver to Bitcoin’s gold. That may be a great reason to use it at cryptocurrency casinos.
- XRP – Crypto purists dislike XRP because a significant number of tokens are controlled by one company: Ripple. However, they might also find it a threat, because XRP is the fastest and cheapest cryptocurrency to transact in; it was specifically designed for cross-border transactions. It costs pennies to send large amounts, and XRP transactions settle in seconds. If that appeals, check out some of the Ripple casinos on the site.
- Tether – USDT, also known as Tether, is what’s known as a stablecoin. It’s a cryptocurrency with a peg to the USD, meaning that it doesn’t fluctuate wildly the way most other cryptocurrencies do. Tether runs on the Ethereum blockchain, so it’s fast and the fees are relatively low. Tether casinos are a great option for players who can’t stomach the crypto price rollercoaster.
Some of the Top Crypto Casinos
There are plenty of excellent crypto casinos online. However, we’re going to tell you about three that we particularly like. Consider playing at any of these.
- mBit – This crypto casino accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. It also offers live dealer games from Evolution Gaming. There are 51 live dealer games in total.
- FortuneJack – This is a Provably Fair crypto casino with 50+ live games from Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and XPG. It accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, Monero, and some others.
- DublinBet – This casino offers live games from Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, LuckyStreak, Betconstruct, Ezugi, and Visionary iGaming. This casino also accepts Bitcoin.