It’s been quite a year for British betting brand William Hill. With the announcement of its acquisition by US-based Caesars Entertainment and its uncertain future amidst the takeover, many wondered if WH was going to keep innovating and releasing new games. Recently, those questions were answered with the release of William Hill’s dedicated Sports Lounge live games.
This is a selection of live casino games available exclusively to William Hill players.
Let’s look deeper at what’s on offer and how these games differ from what’s already on offer.
What’s New About William Hill’s Sports Lounge Live Games?
The first thing that’s obviously different is, well, the lounge! William Hill’s live games have previously undergone multiple makeovers, and they’re known for their signature deep blue tables. Since blue has always been WH’s brand colour, that made sense.
Yet, the new tables break with convention. They’re set in a studio themed like a sports bar. This is in keeping with Caesar’s announcement that it was primarily interested in the sports side of WH’s business.
You’ll notice a few things that are immediately different:
- The tables are no longer deep blue. They’re lighter with a strong wooden edge.
- You can see the brick walls all around the studio. This does wonders for the “sports bar” theme.
- There are big TV screens and sports memorabilia items all around the studio, putting an awesome finishing touch on it.
What Live Dealer Games Are Available In the WH Sports Lounge?
Here’s a rundown of the live casino games you can play in the new studio:
- Seven Seat Classic Blackjack – A standard blackjack game that can host up to seven players.
- Infinite Blackjack – Live blackjack with communal initial cards for unlimited scaling.
- Speed Blackjack – Double the action, double the fun. Get twice as many hands in with a faster live blackjack variant.
- Live Roulette – This is a classic roulette game played on a European roulette wheel.
- Casino Hold’em – Play a classic casino poker game with real dealers in the new sports studio.
The William Hill live casino is safe, fair, and offers only high-quality games. We recommend checking it out at your nearest convenience. However, players not keen on WH can also play high-quality live casino games at either Mr. Green or 32 Red.
Remember, mobile players can opt for the William Hill live casino app for extra convenience!
Leave A Comment