Vivo Gaming, a global live dealer games company, has officially opened a new studio in the Philippines. The opening of the “Galaxy Studio” comes as a result of a partnership with Manaila-based Glorious Throne Data Company Inc.
About the New Galaxy Studio
Here are the facts we have been able to verify about the new Vivo Gaming Galaxy Studio.
- At first, the studio will offer baccarat and European roulette.
- More tables will be introduced later in the year. No further details have yet been confirmed.
- The Galaxy Studio will be Asian inspired, as is fitting for its location.
- As it’s based in the Philippines, the studio will be fully compliant with all PAGCOR regulations.
Live games fans can play baccarat and live roulette with highly professional, beautiful dealers from the Philippines right away.
About Vivo Gaming
Vivo Gaming launched back in 2010, and it has expanded rapidly since then. It has offices in Florida, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Argentina, and England, giving it a truly global reach.
- Vivo Gaming has studios in Bulgaria, Uruguay, Georgia, and the Philippines.
- It has strategic partnerships with Betsoft, Tom Horn Gaming, SBTech, and others. This allows it to offer digital games and sports betting as well as it’s signature live dealer games.
- Vivo Gaming also streams live from several real casinos. These include Portomaso Casino, Oracle Casino, and Princess Casino. This allows players to enjoy the real casino experience at Vivo Gaming casinos.
- Vivo’s live dealer games include baccarat, blackjack, Dragon Tiger, Casino Hold’em, craps, sic bo, live bingo, and both European and American roulette.
We don’t yet have confirmation as to which of these live games Vivio Gaming will introduce to the new Galaxy Studio later this year, but a reasonable assumption would be that Dragon Tiger should be included given its popularity in Asia.
Another Legit Live Games Studio in Asia
Earlier this year, we reported on PAGCOR’s crackdown on illegal gaming studios in the Philippines. Many of these operate in suburban areas and housing complexes, making it difficult for authorities to detect them.
The opening of the Vivio Gaming Galaxy Studio is a positive step for the legal live gaming industry in the Philippines. POGOs (Philippines Offshore Gambling Operators) is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the Philippine digital economy. The presence of a legitimate operator like Vivio Gaming will add credibility to the booming industry.
“I’m very happy to work with Vivo Gaming, the Vivo Galaxy studio is a top-tier studio in the Asian region, we believe in creating state of the art live dealer environments for the most demanding consumer,” said Jon Cruz, VP for Information Technology at the company.