We’ve been covering Pragmatic Play Live more and more as of late. As the company grows and carves out a place for itself at some of the top live casinos online, we want to bring you the latest news and updates about its world-class live games.
Last year, we covered the release of Mega Wheel and Mega Sic Bo. Today, we’re going to tell you about Pragmatic’s plans to release Mega Roulette. The “Mega” series aims to directly compete with Evolution’s Lightning Series and Playtech’s Quantum range of games. These games introduce large multipliers to classic casino games to create both extra excitement and potentially highly lucrative payouts.
So, what is Mega Roulette all about and when will it be officially released? That’s what we’re going to cover here.
Mega Roulette – Important Facts and Stats
- Mega Roulette will be officially released on February 24th.
- However, it has already been released in select LatAm casinos.
- Multipliers of up to 500x will apply to random roulette numbers.
- Mega Roulette is played on a single-zero European roulette wheel.
- It will be available at Mr Green, and other Pragmatic Play live casinos.
Experienced players may think this game sounds a lot like the Lightning and Quantum Roulette games already on the market. That’s correct; it’s designed to be a competitor to these two highly popular live roulette games.
Victor Arias, Pragmatic’s VP on Latin America, had this to say: “Its engaging gameplay and phenomenal win potential makes the game stand out even among our own portfolio, and we’re delighted with it. We can’t wait to see how it’s received by live casino fans across the continent.”
Another Addition to Pragmatic Play’s Mega Series
Pragmatic Play has previously released two other games under the “Mega” brand. They were well received by live casino players. These games included:
- Mega Wheel – Live money-wheel games have been a huge trend in live gaming over the past few years. Pragmatic Play released this as its first live game show with an extra feature the others don’t have; one number is boosted with a multiplier before each spin of the wheel. This adds additional excitement to the game. Multipliers range from 100x to 500x depending on the number you bet on.
- Mega Sic Bo – Live Sic Bo has been available for a few years now, long before live craps ever was. Pragmatic Play offers one of the most popular variants of this ancient Chinese dice game. In Mega Sic Bo, you can win multipliers of up to 1,000x if you bet one of the game outcomes with a random multiplier.
As you can see, the “Mega” games from Pragmatic Play are all about multipliers. There are some seriously big wins available. You can play these games at Mr Green live casino now.
We expect more games to be released in the Mega Series from Pragmatic throughout 2021 and beyond. We’ll be the first to let you know when they come online. As the competition heats up in live casino gaming, you can be sure Pragmatic Play won’t be left behind.