Cash or Crash is a brand new live dealer game show from Evolution. It expands Evolution’s live game show selection even further, solidifying its position as the market leader.
This fun, fast-paced game takes place in a blimp high above a colourful city. Player’s win cash prizes by climbing a payment ladder as balls are drawn from a machine randomly.
So, what is live dealer Cash or Crash like? How much can you win? How does the game work, and is it worth playing? We’ll cover all of this and more in this fair Cash or Crash review.
Evolution Cash or Crash – Key Features
- This game show is powered by Evolution. That means a superior gaming experience is guaranteed, and the game will be 100% safe and fair.
- The game takes place in a studio themed like a blimp. On a screen behind the dealer, you’ll see a colourful city. You might have seen this city in some of Evolution’s other games like Monopoly LIVE.
- Whether you move up the payment ladder and win bigger prizes or crash is determined by which balls you draw. There are three main colours; green, red, and gold.
- The maximum payout is 18,000x, but that can be boosted to 50,000x if the gold ball is drawn in the game.
- You can wager between £0.20 and £5,000 per round in this game. It’s suitable for players on all bankrolls.
- The Cash or Crash RTP is 99.59%. That puts it roughly in and around the RTP of blackjack when played effectively.
How to Play Cash or Crash
So, what does a typical game of Cash or Crash look like? What do you need to do, and how does it go? We always play the live dealer games we review for ourselves to give you authentic information. This is what we experienced when we played Cash or Crash.
- When you enter the studio, you’ll be greeted by a friendly game host dressed as the blimp’s pilot. There will also be some jazzy music playing in the background.
- You’ll make your initial wager at the bottom of the payment ladder. How much you bet determines how big the prizes further up the ladder will be.
- The first ball will then be drawn. A green ball moves you up the ladder, a red ball ends your run and crashes the blimp, and the gold ball, of which there is only one, enhances the prizes on the ladder. The top prize will jump to 50,000x if the gold ball is drawn.
- Before each ball is drawn, you’ll be given three options. You can choose to bet everything, take half and bet half, or walk away with the cash you’ve got.
- Balls will repeatedly be drawn from the ball machine until you either win the top prize, walk away, or crash and lose what you’ve wagered.
It’s a very simple game that doesn’t require much thought. The only decision you’ll have to make at each level is whether to walk away, bet half, or cash out and leave the game.
Of course, it helps to consider how many balls of each colour have been drawn and how many are left. In the beginning, there are 19 green, eight red, and one golden balls. Remember that as green balls are drawn, the probability of drawing another one decreases as the total number left in the ball machine drops. At some point, it’s wise to keep at least half of what you’ve wagered.
Are There Any Negatives to This Game?
Each player views the positives and negatives of each game differently. Here are some things that may be perceived as negatives by some players.
- Chance – This is a game of pure chance. While there are some Cash or Crash strategies published online, in reality, this is a lottery game with a few extra features. You can’t do much to control what ball gets drawn from the ball machine next.
- Wipeouts – It takes a fair amount of risk to climb the payment ladder, and it only takes one red ball to wipe out everything you have won. The risk becomes exponential as you climb the ladder, so at a certain point, it’s probably not really worth betting anymore.
Live Dealer Cash or Crash – Player’s Verdict
This is an excellent new game show by Evolution. As usual, every game element has been carefully considered to deliver an all-in-one entertainment experience.
It probably won’t appeal much to players who enjoy skill games, but if you like some thoughtless thrills and the potential to win big payouts, it will be right up your street. If you enjoy keno, lotto, and bingo games, you’ll probably love it.