We review and rate live dealer casinos to help you find the best sites. UK players have a lot of options, so finding safe and fair sites among the hundreds of choices online can be time-consuming. That’s why we exist – to help you find high stakes live roulette games and safe live casinos conveniently and easily.
On this page, you’ll find more information about live dealer casino games and the casinos that provide them. We’ll show you what to play, some tips for winning, and why we think the casinos you see listed here are the best.
The Best Live Dealer Roulette for Real Money
To play high stakes casino games of any kind, you’ll need to be aware of betting limits. While most players would be content with upper betting limits of £100 or thereabouts, high rollers will likely want much higher limits. There are plenty of live dealer games that provide them. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
Lightning Roulette – This is an innovative live roulette game from Evolution. It has quickly become one of the most popular live casino games on the web. You can bet up to £10,000 per spin. Lightning Roulette offers multipliers of up to 500x on randomly selected numbers. If you happen to bet on one of them and win, you’ll be counting your wins for a while to come.
Immersive Roulette – One of the biggest appeals of playing at any live dealer online casino is the social experience. It’s as close as you can get to playing at a brick and mortar casino with real dealers. Some players even think it’s better because of games like Immersive Roulette. In this game, you’ll get close-up views of the dealers, the roulette wheel, and the other elements of the game. It’s suitable for high-stakes players with bets of up to £5,000 per spin.
VIP Roulette – We all like to feel like VIPs, don’t we? Evolution’s VIP Roulette gives you an upmarket experience of live roulette played in a beautiful gold and deep red studio on a classic dark-wood roulette wheel. Classy real dealers will host you as you’re treated to various views and angles of the game. You can bet as much as £4,000 per spin if you’re a high roller.
Salon Prive Roulette – If you’re looking for a true high-stakes roulette game, you won’t find anything better than this. It’s not even open to most players, and you’ll have to qualify to be allowed access to Evolution’s Salon Prive studios. When you meet the financial standards, you’ll be invited to a personal studio with a game host and roulette wheel all to yourself. You’ll have to bet at least £1,500 per spin, and you can wager up to £100,000 per spin. This is the epitome of a high-limits roulette game.
Tips For Playing High Stakes Live Roulette Games
When it comes to playing and winning roulette, the amounts you’re wagering should be secondary. If a roulette strategy works on a low stakes table, it should also work on a high stakes one. However, there are some things you need to be aware of when playing high limits live roulette.
- Ask For More – If you’re making a deposit that’s much larger than the average player, don’t be afraid to ask for special bonuses and offers. Most casinos will bend over backwards to facilitate high rollers and VIPs. If you’re going to play with thousands of pounds, contact the customer support team before you deposit and ask them what special deals and offers they can give you. This doesn’t only apply when you make a deposit, though. As you play, constantly ask for all the VIP perks you’re entitled to.
- Try the Martingale – One roulette strategy that can work in the short-term is the Martingale strategy. To use this, you double your previous losing bet until you win, at which point you recover all your losses plus the value of the first wager you made. The limit of this is that you can hit table limits and can’t double your bets anymore. This is much less likely to happen in roulette games with betting limits of £5,000 or more.
- Try Roulette Variants – We already showed you some great variants you can play with live roulette dealers. Don’t automatically settle for classic roulette. There are many benefits to exploring the different variants available nowadays. From the bonus rounds in Age of the Gods roulette to the epic multipliers in Lightning Roulette or Quantum Roulette, it’s well worth learning about and trying different game variants with potentially bigger payouts. These can be amplified by the fact you’re making larger wagers.
Live Dealer Casino Reviews – What We Look For
So, you’re ready to play high stakes roulette, and you’ve seen our list of recommended online casinos. Why should you trust us and use these sites? Allow us to explain what we look for before recommending them.
- UKGC Licences – All of our approved sites for British players have a UKGC licence. Award-winning sites like Mr Green are committed to fair play and allow you to keep what you win because they must comply with UKGC regulations.
- Excellent Games – Most of the best live dealer games are powered by Evolution, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, and a handful of other providers. We try to recommend casinos that offer games from these top brands. This gives you access to fair and exciting live games at the cutting edge of live dealer gaming.
- Fast Payouts – When you go on a lucky streak and win big, it’s nice to get the money in your hands as quickly as possible. Casinos with fast payouts are the only kind we’re interested in. You can use Visa, Mastercard, bank transfers, and e-wallets like PayPal and Skrill to get your winnings within hours. You won’t pay any extra fees to claim what’s rightfully yours.
Ready to play high stakes roulette for real? Try it at PlayFrank. This is our top-rated live casino right now!