Golden Wealth Baccarat is the latest addition to Evolution’s live baccarat lineup. It takes a standard game of live baccarat and makes it into a luxurious, VIP experience in a beautiful gold and red Asian-themed studio.
This game also has elements of augmented reality. You’ll see a pot on the table that’s entirely graphically generated. It also implements multipliers associated with special ‘Golden Cards’ within the game. If you win hands with these, you’ll benefit from the associated multipliers.
In this Golden Wealth Baccarat review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about the pros and cons of this game, how to play it, and whether or not it’s worth your time.
Golden Wealth Baccarat – Essential Information
- Golden Wealth Baccarat is powered by Evolution; it’s the number one brand in live gaming and can be trusted completely.
- This game is like Lightning Baccarat in that it offers multipliers of between 2x and 8x associated with special Golden Cards.
- A 20% Golden Card Fee is added to every bet. This helps to fund the multipliers.
- It costs a minimum of £1 per hand to play this game. At the high end, it will cost you at least £2,000 per hand.
- An augmented reality pot leads to a nice game feature. The pot floats and sprays gold dust onto Golden Cards on the table.
- This game is available at 32Red, Mr. Green, and all top Evolution live casinos on the web.
How to Play Golden Wealth Baccarat – From A to Z
We always play the live dealer games we review for real. This way, we can give you an accurate breakdown of what to expect from the game. Here’s what you can expect when you play Golden Wealth Baccarat.
- First, the beautiful live dealer running the game will welcome you and will advise you to place your bets.
- You then drag chips in the denominations you want to wager onto the digital betting board; player, banker, and tie. You can also make player and banker pair bets.
- When you place your wager, 20% will be added. It will float across the game table and into the augmented reality pot. This will pay for the multipliers.
- You’ll see the Golden Cards and their various multipliers in the bottom left of the screen. They can be between 2x and 8x.
- The dealer will deal the cards as in a usual game of baccarat. You’ll get a close-up view of the cards and the dealer’s hands.
- Any winning will be paid out automatically. If you win with any Golden Cards in your hand, the appropriate multipliers will be applied.
- Winnings and losses will be applied and deducted automatically. A new betting round will then automatically begin.
Are There Any Downsides?
As with every live dealer game, there are benefits and drawbacks to this one. Here are a few of the things that could be potentially perceived as negatives.
- Golden Card Fees – Whatever you wager, be prepared to pay an extra 20% to fund the multipliers. So, if you wager £10, your bet will cost you £12.
- Smaller Multipliers – While Evolution wanted to create this game to give player’s more opportunities to win, the multipliers aren’t as large as they are in Lightning Baccarat. That’s something to consider.
Golden Wealth Baccarat – Player’s Verdict
If you want to play in what feels like a luxurious VIP studio without having to pay VIP table prices, this game makes for an excellent choice. It’s a lot of fun, and the multipliers add an extra element of excitement. Just be prepared to pay the extra 20% on each wager; nothing good in life comes for free!