Dragonara Roulette From Evolution Gaming
Evolution keeps releasing unique roulette variants for its growing player base. This one is streamed directly from the iconic Dragonara Casino in St. Julians, Malta.
If you’d prefer to play a real roulette game in one of the most famous casinos in Europe instead of a studio-hosted game, Dragonara Roulette by Evolution Gaming was created for you.
Dragonara Roulette – Key Features
- Streamed by a multi-award winning live games company from one of Europe’s most prestigious casinos.
- Using a European roulette wheel means there’s only one zero and a low house edge of 2.7%.
- Multiple views of the roulette wheel and real casino players in the background creates a real casino atmosphere.
How Dragonara Roulette Works
Even if you’ve never played roulette before, you’ll quickly pick up and learn how to play Dragonara Roulette.
From the moment you take your place at the table until the game is wrapped up, here’s what will happen step by step:
- First, you’ll enter the game and will be invited to place your bets. You’ll see real players placing wagers on the roulette table behind the wheel.
- You’ll place your bets on the digital roulette table on the screen in front of you. You can wager between £1 and £1,000 per spin. Chip values go all the way up to £500.
- You must place your bets before the betting window closes. When it does, the digital roulette table will minimize, and the dealer will say “no more bets” before he or she spins the wheel. You’ll also see “wait for next game” above the digital roulette table.
- The dealer then spins the roulette wheel and releases the ball. At this point, you’ll get tight views of the wheel from multiple angles.
- When the winning number has been called, you’ll get a birdseye view of the table and wheel as the dealer clears the chips and pays out winners.
- Anything you have won will be paid out automatically, and a new round of betting will open.
Other Quality Features Which Dragonara Roulette Offers
This is probably Evolution Gaming’s most realistic version of live dealer roulette. It’s the real deal, and the atmosphere is that of a real casino game. There are also some other useful features to be aware of when you play Dragonara Roulette online.
- You can view statistics for the previous 500 spins to help you find hot and cold numbers or patterns in the game.
- The reality check feature enables you to set reminders so that you don’t lose track of time when playing.
- The live chat feature means you can interact with other players for a more sociable gaming experience.
- You can save your favourite bets and place them with one simple click. There’s also a track to help you place neighbour bets quickly.
- Birdseye views of the table allow you to see roughly how much the other players in the Dragonara Casino won and lost on the spin.
Play Dragonara Roulette only in licensed online casinos!
Are There Any Negatives to Dragonara Roulette?
Almost every player has a favourite version of roulette by Evolution Gaming. It’s down to individual preference. The following are some of the potential drawbacks of this version of the game.
- As this is a real roulette game played in a casino, interaction with the dealer is limited. The dealer has to concentrate on running the game, so it’s not as lively as some other live dealer roulette games.
- Another consequence of it being a real roulette game is that you can see and hear casino players in the background. Sometimes they can sing, comment, and talk loudly. Please note that you can turn the sound off if you prefer.
- You won’t get close views of the dealers in this game. It’s 100% focused on the roulette wheel and game table. Some players prefer to admire the charming live dealers.
Dragonara Roulette Tips & Strategy
To help you win, we’ve provided these tips. You can use all of them while playing Dragonara Roulette.
The Martingale Strategy – Since this game has table limits of up to £1,000 (high stakes), it is perfect for trying the Martingale system. Double every losing bet on even money bets like red or black. Eventually, you can win back what you lost and some extra.
The Reverse Martingale – This strategy aims to take advantage of winning streaks. Double each winning bet on even money bets until you have won three in a row and then start again. Starting with a £10 bet, this could cause your wins to grow exponentially before you take the risk off the table. In this example, you’d bet £10, £20, and then £40 on even money bets, winning even money each time.
Manage Your Bankroll – Some roulette players believe it is wise to bet 1% of your bankroll on each spin. As your bankroll increases and you begin to play with house money, you can increase this to a level you are comfortable with. If you lose what you have won, reduce it to 1% per spin again.
Mr Green has a welcome bonus for all the new players who sign up on their site.