Immersive Roulette From Evolution Gaming
Evolution Gaming now has multiple variants of live dealer roulette, offering online players new and interesting ways to play.
We discovered Immersive Roulette when it was named EGR Game of the Year in 2014. We’ve decided to write this Immersive Roulette review to tell you everything you need to know before you play.
Immersive Roulette – Key Features
- Immersive Roulette is operated by the award-winning Evolution Gaming.
- This live game uses a European roulette wheel – it has only one zero pocket.
- Offers up-close views of the wheel as it spins – track the ball in real-time.
- Gives a multi-view gaming experience & slow-motion replays of spins.
- Fun, friendly live dealers who you can interact with via the chat feature.
How Immersive Roulette Works
By now, you should have realized that the defining feature of Immersive Roulette is that it’s up-close and personal. With high-definition cameras streaming from different views of the wheel and the dealer, and slow-motion replays of spins, you’ll feel like you’re really sitting at the casino table.
This is how a typical Immersive Roulette game goes:
- First, you’ll take your seat at the table. A friendly live dealer will greet you and welcome you to the game.
- As with all roulette games, you’ll need to decide how much you want to bet. Chip values range from €1 to €200. You can bet up to €10,000 per spin.
- You’ll then click the digital roulette table to indicate which bets you want to make. Immersive roulette also has a game track which allows you to make Tier, Orphelins, Voisins, and Zero bets with one click.
- You must make your bets before the betting window closes and the game begins. The betting window is open for 25 seconds.
- When the betting window closes, you’ll see “Bets Accepted” above the roulette table. The dealer will then release the ball, and the roulette wheel will begin to spin.
- As soon as the ball settles into the winning pocket, bets will be settled. You’ll then see a slow-motion replay of the ball bouncing on the wheel and settling into the pocket. This confirms that the outcome is random.
- The beautiful live dealer will then congratulate the winner. You’ll get a close-up view of her from several different angles before she retrieves the ball and opens a new round of betting.
That’s a play-by-play overview of how Immersive Roulette works. Why not watch the video below to see it for real?
Other Quality Features Which Immersive Roulette Offers
Hopefully, you realize by now that this isn’t just another casino roulette game. It’s completely unique, but the “immersive” gaming experience isn’t the only thing this roulette variant offers. There are some other excellent features we thought it worth mentioning.
- Immersive Roulette shows statistics for the last 500 bets. You can use these to spot patterns and decide on your roulette strategy.
- You can chat to the live dealers through the chat feature. Just tap “Click to Chat” to open up a conversation.
- You can also alter the video quality. Lowering the video quality can save data when using slow connections or mobile devices, whereas playing in HD will enhance your live gaming experience.
- You can access a full history of your bets and can also save your favourite bets so you can place them again with one click.
- You can switch the slow-motion replays on or off – they’re 100% optional.
Are There Any Negatives to Immersive Roulette?
We wouldn’t classify them as outright negatives, but we also understand that each player has his/her own preferences. Here are some potential negatives to Immersive Roulette.
- Some players prefer a faster pace. With the slow-motion replays, the views of the live dealer, and the betting period, each game takes just over a minute. If this is too long for you, try Speed Roulette from Evolution Gaming instead.
- Some players don’t enjoy all of the different camera angles. This comes down to individual player preference. If you prefer one view, try standard European or American Roulette instead.
- Finally, some players find the minimum bet of €1 unsuitable. If you want to play for smaller stakes, perhaps a digital roulette variant would be better for you.
Immersive Roulette Lite
Immersive Roulette Lite is a new version of the game introduced by Evolution Gaming recently. There are some differences and some similarities with the first Immersive Roulette game to consider.
- You will be able to see different roulette tables and other elements of the game studio/casino floor in the background.
- You can choose your own camera angles – it’s more customizable than the standard version. You can choose immersive, 3D, or classic views.
- However, you’ll have the same access to game statistics, you’ll be able to chat with dealers, and you can save your favourite bets and make neighbour bets with one click, too.
- Whether you choose to play Immersive Roulette Lite or the standard Immersive Roulette is a matter of preference. Why not try them both and see which one you prefer?
You can find the game in the high-quality casinos that run Live dealer games on Evolution Gaming software.
Immersive Roulette Game – Frequently Asked Questions
✅Is Immersive Roulette rigged?
It is impossible for Evolution Gaming to rig the game. It’s a live game played on a real roulette wheel. Viewing the bets in slow-motion should give you the confidence that the ball bounces randomly on the wheel before settling.
✅Can the live dealer see me when I play?
No. While you get to see the incredibly beautiful live dealers from multiple angles after each spin, they can’t see you. The game is 100% private for players.
✅What’s the Immersive Roulette RTP?
As a European roulette game, this variant has an RTP of 97.3%.
After you discover that a particular casino offers the Immersive Roulette make sure that:
- it is available in your country,
- It has appropriate licenses (for example, license by the UK Gambling Commission),
- Awards players with promotions.
Ok, we will make it more simple for you – play Immersive Roulette at this online Casino.