Looking for the best live dealer casinos which offer roulette? You can try the top-rated live casinos listed on our table. We’ve reviewed and rated each of them, and we’re 100% certain they’re the best of the best.
Live dealer casino games are all the rage today. On this page, we’re going to be specifically focusing on low stakes roulette games you can play with real dealers. These games will give you the live roulette experience without breaking the bank.
We’ll show you how to play, what the best live dealer roulette games are, and we’ll show you why we think our recommended casinos are the best. Let’s begin with how to play live roulette online.
Live Dealer Roulette – How to Play
If you’ve never played low stakes live roulette before, it’s time to get acquainted with the process.
There will be some variation based on the game features and specifics, but generally speaking, it will look something like this.
- Select one of our top live roulette casinos. For example, sign up at Mr Green or Dream Vegas if you’re from the UK.
- Once you’ve made a real money deposit, go to the live casino and select roulette. You’ll see all of the different game variants. For example, at Mr Green live casino you can play variants like Lightning Roulette and Speed Roulette by Evolution.
- When the game loads, the live roulette dealers will invite you to place a bet during the first available betting window. Drag digital chips worth the value you want to wager onto the HTML roulette table.
- When the betting window closes, the dealer will spin the wheel and release the ball. You’ll usually get multiple views of the action from different angles.
- When the ball lands in one of the pockets, the winning number and colour is declared. Any payouts you’re owed will be credited automatically. For example, if you bet £0.50 on an even money outcome like red, you’d walk away with £1 on a winning spin.
The Best Live Dealer Roulette Games Online
One of the upsides of the wave of innovation unleashed by live casino gaming is the selection of games now available. Sure, you can still play a game of classic roulette on a standard European table. However, if you prefer exciting and interesting game variants, those are widely available.
Here are just some of the excellent lived dealer roulette low stakes games you can play online right now.
- French Roulette – This is a variant of classic European Roulette. It has a player-friendly rule that will benefit you greatly. If you lose because the ball lands in a zero pocket, you’ll benefit from one of two outcomes: La Partage or En Prison. If La Partage applies, you’ll get half your wager back. If En Prison applies, your bet will be held for another spin, so you’ll have the chance to win it back. You can play French Roulette for as little as £0.50 per spin at some casinos.
- Quantum Roulette – Playtech is Evolution’s main competitor, and Quantum Roulette is a great example of why. Randomly chosen numbers have multipliers of up to 500x applied to them before the dealer spins the wheel. If there was ever a time to make straight bets, it would be when playing this Playtech live roulette game. You can play it from just £0.20 per spin.
- Speed Roulette – Sometimes it’s nice to cut all the ceremonial stuff and get down to business, isn’t it? If you’re the type of player who’s all about action, Evolution Speed Roulette may be right for you. Spins will take around half the time they usually do in other live roulette games, so you’ll squeeze double the thrills into the same gaming session. You can play Speed Roulette for just £0.50 per spin, making it the perfect live penny roulette game.
Live Dealer Casinos Reviews – How We Rate Them
Now it’s time for us to explain why we recommend the live dealer online casinos we do. It’s not just a random process. We have detailed reviews of each site, and they all passed our review process with flying colours. Here’s what is most important to us.
- Honesty – All of our recommended live roulette sites are honest, safe, and fair. They all have UKGC iGaming licences and comply with relevant UK laws and regulations. For example, if you play at Dream Vegas, you can be sure the UKGC is monitoring their payouts and making sure the games are fair.
- Games – Yes, we want safe and fair live roulette games, but we also value variety. The best live casinos offer both. You’ll be able to play a selection of games from Evolution, Playtech, and Pragmatic Play at our approved live casinos. These are the best live games online.
- Payouts – The different ways to receive your winnings is important to us. We like to see bank transfers, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and a few others at a minimum. Fast payouts with zero fees is the most important thing of all.