Streaming in real-time from the famous London venue is Live Roulette at the Hippodrome Casino. Developed by leading live casino developers Evolution, this classic table game entices players from across the globe.
Interact with live dealers and other bettors as the game unfolds, all from the comfort of your own home.
What is Live Roulette from the Hippodrome Casino
Hippodrome Casino Live Roulette is a live streaming experience courtesy of Evolution and the renowned land-based venue. The casino is located next to Leicester Square tube station on the corner of Cranbourn Street and Charing Cross Road, in the heart of London.
Play alongside other punters in real-time and interact with smartly dressed dealers whilst the crowds gather to watch. Feel the intensity and buzz of a real casino as opposed to a studio designed set. No need for costly airfare to the UK, just join a live table from the comfort of your armchair!
Live Roulette from the Hippodrome Casino isn’t exactly a new roulette variant, as the classic table game rules remain the same. It is, however, delivering a unique and immersive atmosphere through live casino software giants Evolution.
Hippodrome Casino Live Roulette Rules
An established cornerstone of West End life, the Hippodrome Casino welcomes millions of visitors every year. Inviting its fair share of these punters are the traditional European roulette tables.
Roulette is a game of chance and the gameplay is fairly simple to follow. Those who have played the game before will already be familiar with the rules of Live Roulette from the Hippodrome Casino. But let’s take a look regardless.
Roulette Wheel and Table Layout
A roulette wheel displays the numbers 0 through to 36. These are coloured red and black, with the exception of 0, which is green. The table layout reflects the roulette wheel in grid form with the addition of an outside betting area.
Whilst the wheel is rotated in one direction, a stainless steel ball is spun in the opposite direction. Numbers are not arranged in numerical order and you may place bets on individual numbers or groups of numbers.
Payouts are determined by the number on which the ball eventually lands when the wheel comes to a stop.
The “inside” bets are wagers which are placed on the coloured numbers in the centre of the roulette’s table layout. This type of bet is placed on individual numbers or combinations of numbers and is considered a higher-risk wager.
Although they have a lower chance of winning, payouts from inside bets are much higher should they land.
Here’s a quick overview of the inside bets and the odds available:
- Straight Up: Wager on any single number from the table layout. Payout is 35 to 1
- Split: Any two adjacent numbers. Payout is 17 to 1
- Street: A row of consecutive numbers. Payout is 11 to 1
- Corner: A square of four numbers. Payout is 8 to 1
- First Four: The numbers zero, one, two and three specifically. Payout is 8 to 1
- 6-Line: Six consecutive numbers. Payout is 5 to 1
The “outside” bets are broader wagers placed in the external betting area of the table’s layout. These include classic bets such as odd or even, red or black, high or low, columns and dozens.
Great for beginners, these wagers provide a wider coverage of the table. They also command higher chances of winning, but with lower payouts should they hit.
Take a closer look at the outside bets available and the odds which accompany them:
- Even Chance: Red/black, odd/even and high/low numbers. Payouts are 1 to 1.
- Column: Wager on an entire column of numbers from the table layout. The payout is 2:1 for any number that lands from the selected column.
- Dozen: A group of twelve numbers using boxes labelled 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12. Payout odds are 2:1 for any number that lands from the selected dozen.
Check out this quick walkthrough of how to play Live Roulette from the Hippodrome Casino:
- Place Bets. Select your chip size and position them on the table layout.
- Betting Closes. Croupier announces “no more bets” and spins the wheel.
- Number Revealed. The wheel stops spinning and the ball drops onto a number.
- Payouts Awarded. Once the ball has settled in a numbered pocket, payouts are made.
Hippodrome Casino Live Roulette For Mobile
Take this iconic London casino with you wherever you go. Live Roulette from the Hippodrome Casino is available through your smartphone or tablet. Download the official app for a tailored experience like no other and enjoy this exhilarating live casino game.
Alternatively, as with most top mobile sites such as Mr Mega, you can play directly from your device’s web browser. A fully optimised platform provides a seamless experience, ensuring you enjoy mobile casino gaming with no compromises on graphics or functionality.