Pragmatic Play entered the live gaming niche with two giant, established competitors already well in front: Evolution and Playtech. However, the firm has done well and has released a steady stream of competitive live dealer games (online roulette, live blackjack and baccarayt). It isn’t always the original innovator, but it does come up with interesting twists on established games.
In this Mega Roulette review, we’ll show you the need to know information about this Pragmatic Play Live game, we’ll outline how it works, and we’ll answer some of the most common questions about the game.
Is Mega Roulette legit? Is it worth playing? How do you win the multipliers? We’ll answer all of this and more below. Let’s get started.
Mega Roulette – What You Need to Know
- This game is powered by Pragmatic Play Live. It’s a trustworthy and safe live games operator with valid licences from the UKGC, MGA, and others.
- This game involves multipliers. They range from 50x to 500x. Straight payouts pay 29:1 to account for these multipliers.
- The game is played on a European roulette wheel. That means it has a single zero rather than the two zeros found on American roulette wheels.
- You can wager between £0.10 and £5,000 when playing this game. It’s suitable for all bankrolls.
How to Play Pragmatic Mega Roulette Live – A Real Overview
We play all of the live games we review for real. This is how we provide the most honest, accurate, and up-to-date information about the games. In this section, we’ll outline what you can expect when you play Mega Roulette online.
- When you enter the game studio, the live dealer will greet you and will invite you to place your wagers.
- You place your bets by dragging digital chips onto an HTML5 betting board. Remember, you can only win the multipliers by making straight up bets. Therefore, you should make at least a few of them.
- Once betting time has closed, the Mega numbers are determined by the RNG and are displayed on the electronic screen behind the game host.
- The ball is released onto the auto-roulette wheel. In this game, the dealer doesn’t do that part, it’s all done mechanically on a wheel that spins clockwise on one spin and anti-clockwise on the next one.
- The ball will come to rest in one of the pockets and you’ll get a nice view of that. Any payouts are automatically calculated and paid out. The same goes for losses.
The key difference between this game and some of the other multiplier roulette live games is the auto roulette wheel. It differentiates this game which is otherwise very similar to Lightning Roulette by Evolution and Quantum Roulette by Playtech.
Mega Roulette – The Pros and Cons – Is It For You?
Every live casino game has its strengths and weaknesses. Let’s quickly cover the main ones for Mega Roulette.
Mega Roulette – Pros
- Entertainment – This is more than just a casino game; it’s an entertainment experience. The game host is there to commentate on the game, congratulate winners, and move things forward. It’s more than just your average roulette game.
- Multipliers – Obviously, the multipliers are a huge advantage. If you’re lucky, a single wager could net you 500x. It won’t be easy to win that payout, but that’s what the game is all about; trying to win outsized multipliers and getting out while you’re ahead.
- Cost – This game doesn’t have to cost any more than a standard roulette game online. We’ve seen digital roulette games with £0.10 minimums. The fact that a fun live game can be run for the same cost is great.
Mega Roulette – Cons
- Straight Payouts – There’s a cost to every benefit. The cost of the multipliers in Mega Roulette is reduced payouts on standard straight bets. They’ll pay 29:1 whereas in normal roulette games they pay 35:1.
Would we recommend this game to our readers? Sure, why not? If you enjoyed Lightning Roulette or Quantum roulette, it’s similar to them. If you haven’t played those before, this live roulette game is just as good.
We like it and we recommend giving it a try. Good luck with winning those multipliers!