For over 50 years, London’s Palm Beach Casino has been known as one of the world’s most exclusive and luxurious venues. But now, thanks to Online Casino MrMega, you can experience this opulent lifestyle for yourself.
How? Simply play their new live dealer table game Palm Beach Roulette, brought to you by premier casino suppliers Authentic Gaming.
In this article, we’ll explain exactly what’s in store for you when you try Palm Beach Roulette. You’ll learn about the game’s rules and payouts, as well as how you can play along on your mobile devices.
What is Palm Beach Roulette?
Authentic Gaming has put together an intriguing collection of live roulette games which don’t rely on the usual approach of streaming from a studio. Instead, this premium creator of live dealer table games takes you on a tour of the world’s elite casino venues. The action comes from real gaming floors and you can play alongside genuine high rollers in the most stylish of settings.
Palm Beach Roulette is just the latest example of such a game. Brought to you from the heart of Mayfair, one of London’s most exclusive areas, the Palm Beach Casino is a truly iconic venue. But you don’t need to be a VIP to sit at this particular table. Simply create an account with the likes of Betiton or MrMega casino and enjoy roulette at the stakes which you are most comfortable with.
Palm Beach Roulette, like all European casinos, makes use of a single zero roulette wheel. There are no fancy or complex rules in this game. Simply enjoy the classic game of European Roulette surrounded by the trappings of wealth and status.
Palm Beach Roulette Rules
We’ve already alluded to the fact that Palm Beach Roulette adopts the standard rules of European Roulette. This live casino table game doesn’t introduce any crazy multipliers or weird twists, as you might find in an Evolution roulette game. Instead, Authentic Gaming keeps things simple, adopting the regular rules of a single zero roulette wheel.
Layout and Table
Upon loading the game, you’re immediately presented with a stream of a real wheel and images of players placing their bets. Laid over the top is a virtual betting layout, composed of three 12-number columns with an even split of black and red numbers. Perched atop the layout is a green zero segment.
Click on the chips below this virtual layout to place your bets on the numbers of your choice. You can also click on the “Call Bets” and “Racetrack” buttons to quickly and easily place more complex betting patterns.
After wagering time is over, the croupier will spin the real wheel before releasing the ball in the opposite direction. The numbers are laid out in the classic European Roulette configuration.
On the outskirts of the virtual betting layout are the “outside bets”, These offer lower returns since they cover large blocks of numbers and are as follows:
- Dozen: Pays 2 to 1. Will the chosen number be in the 1-12, 13-24 or 25-36 groups?
- Column: Pays 2 to 1. Guess which of the three columns the ball lands in.
- Red/Black: Pays 1 to 1. Decide whether the chosen number will be black or red.
- Odd/Even: Pays 1 to 1. As above, but an even or odd number.
- 1-18/19-36: Pays 1 to 1. Which half of the layout will contain the winning number?
The main number grid is where you’ll find the more popular “inside bets”, which tend to offer much bigger payouts. You can choose any of the below bets:
- Number: Pays 35 to 1. Bet on one or more individual numbers of your choice.
- Split: Pays 17 to 1. Cover any two adjacent numbers at once.
- Street: Pays 11 to 1. Choose a line of three adjacent numbers with one bet.
- Corner: Pays 8 to 1. A chip at the point where four numbers touch covers each one.
- Six-Line: Pays 5 to 1. Bet on six adjacent numbers in a single wager.
If you’ve ever played European Roulette before, you’re probably already quite familiar with the drill. But just in case, here’s how a single spin of the Palm Beach Roulette wheel plays out.
- Wagering time. Use the virtual chips to select your desired bets on the layout.
- Ball spins. The dealer drops the ball onto the moving wheel.
- Winner determined. The ball settles into a pocket, selecting the winning number.
- Prizes paid. If you bet on the chosen number, you’ll now be paid accordingly.
Palm Beach Roulette For Mobile
If you enjoy live dealer gaming on the go, Palm Beach Roulette is an excellent game to play. With high quality streams and an intuitive user interface that’s optimised for smaller, handheld devices, Authentic Gaming has delivered another top-class product.
The rules are easy to pick up. And the tempo is quick enough to be exciting, but steady enough so that you don’t feel rushed.
What’s more, by playing this thrilling live roulette title at MrMega, you’re using one of the most secure online casinos around. Don’t forget that all new accounts qualify for a £50 welcome bonus too, which can be used on any Authentic Gaming live roulette titles.