Pragmatic Play Live has been steadily growing and gaining market share in the live games space, and with a flurry of new games in 2020 and some big plans for the future, we’re sure it will continue to impress players.
One of its Pragmatic’s most popular games is Roulette Macao. You won’t have to travel all the way to Asia to get a taste of what it’s like to play roulette there. AIn this Roulette Macao review, we’ll tell you all you need to know before you start playing.
With HD cameras, a luxurious red and gold studio, and beautiful live dealers to host you as you play, Roulette Macao is not to be missed.
Live Roulette Macao by Pragmatic Play Live- Key Features
We always begin our reviews with a summary of the key features of the game. Here’s what you need to know about Pragmatic Play’s Roulette Macao.
- The game gets its name from the theme of the studio. It’s red and gold with lotus flowers on the carpets. The dealer won’t necessarily be Asian, but there are Asian dealers in some of the games.
- This live roulette game is played on a European roulette wheel. That means there’s only one zero. This is good for you because the house edge on European roulette games is only 2.7%.
- Roulette Macao is streamed to your divide through high-quality HD cameras. The game elements such as the table and racetrack are programmed in HTML5 to make placing bets easy.
- This is a standard live roulette game. It doesn’t have any extra rules or features. It’s all about the oriental studio; that’s why it’s called Roulette Macao.
How Roulette Macao Works
To give you the most accurate information possible, we always play a few rounds of the live casino games we review. Here’s what you can expect when you play Roulette Macao.
- First, you’ll enter the studio and will see the wheel spinning in front of you. It’s a soothing red and gold studio that makes you feel instantly as if you’ve landed in a real Asian casino.
- The live dealer will invite you to place your bets before the next spin. When you’re ready, drag digital chips onto the roulette table. You can use the racetrack to place neighbour bets quickly and easily. You can bet between £0.05 and £2,000 per spin.
- When the betting window closes, it’s time to play Roulette Macao. Sit back and relax as the dealer spins the wheel and releases the ball. There won’t be any fancy camera angles or views. You’ll have a frontal view of all the action, and you can see the wheel, the dealer, and most of the studio throughout.
- When the roulette ball comes to rest in one of the pockets, it will be displayed on the screen. For example, when we played, the first number was 17 black. This was clearly displayed on the screen to make it easier to see.
- All bets will be settled immediately by Pragmatic Play’s proprietary software. If you win, your balance will be credited within seconds, and if you lose, it will be debited.
The Great Sides of Roulette Macao
Every live dealer roulette game has its positives and negatives. Here’s a quick list of the great things about Roulette Macao.
- Studio – If we could sum the studio up in one word, it would be exotic. It’s a beautiful red and gold studio which makes you feel like you’re playing in the Orient. It makes it easy to relax, unwind, and enjoy yourself.
- Simplicity – Unlike many modern live dealer roulette games, this one doesn’t have extra rules or features. It’s a classic roulette game played at a nice pace. Again, we found it very relaxing.
- Features – Roulette Macao has a few extra features that we found useful. The racetrack allows you to place Tiers, Orphelins, and other special bets with one click. The statistics chart allows you to view hot and cold numbers easily and conveniently. You can toggle between these features.
- Limits – This is a live roulette game for players on all budgets. You can bet £0.50 per spin if you want to play for pennies. High-stakes roulette players can risk up to £2,000 per spin. Everyone can afford to play this game.
Macao Roulette – What Could Be Improved?
We hesitate to call these negatives. This game is special because it has a natural feel to it. However, here are some things to be aware of that could be perceived as drawbacks by some players.
- Bonuses – There are no bonus features, multipliers, or special effects in this game. Unlike variants such as Lightning Roulette, this is a simple roulette game by every measure. It may seem tame by comparison.
- Cameras – While the cameras provide an excellent-quality view of the game, there’s no change in camera angles. Some other roulette games give you close-ups, birds-eye views, etc. In Macao Roulette, it’s as if you’re sitting there playing for real. The view is straight on.
If you enjoy simple, classic games of live roulette, this one is a must-try. It will instantly transport you mentally to Macao without the need for a long-haul flight. Even though Pragmatic Play’s studio is based in Bucharest, it feels like the real deal. This game has been and will continue to be a hit with live casino players.