Platinum Casino Roulette in live from Bucharest
Bucharest has become one of Europe’s hottest city destinations, and The Platinum Casino Bucharest is the top casino in the Romanian capital. This is an international casino capable of rivaling those in Las Vegas, Macau, and elsewhere.
You don’t have to travel to Bucharest to experience it, though. Thanks to a partnership with Authentic Gaming, you can now experience some of the Platinum Casino Bucharest’s best games from home. Live dealers are waiting to entertain you now.
The Platinum Casino Bucharest – Facts & Figures
- This casino is inside the Radisson Blu, Bucharest. This is a 5-star hotel and resort in the heart of the city.
- The Platinum Casino has a gaming floor of 3,000 square metres. This includes hundreds of slots machines and 27 table and card games.
- You can play blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and multiple poker variants in the land-based casino.
- Thanks to a partnership with Authentic Gaming, you can enjoy European Roulette with live dealers streamed directly from the Platinum Casino.
- You can play this live dealer roulette game on any device, including both mobiles and desktop computers 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
How to Play Live Roulette at the Platinum Casino, Bucharest
This roulette game is streamed to your device via several 4K HD cameras. Here’s how the game will happen:
- When you enter the game, you’ll see the roulette wheel spinning and the dealer moving chips on the roulette table.
- When a betting window opens, you’ll be able to place your chips on the digital game board in the centre of the screen. Eventually, you’ll see a “No More Bets” sign above the game board.
- When the bets are placed, the dealer will spin the wheel and release the ball.
- You’ll be treated to several different aerial views of the roulette wheel and table. It takes around 20 seconds for the ball to settle into a pocket.
- All bets are paid out instantly. For example, if you bet on red/black and win, you’ll win even money.
Platinum Casino Live Roulette – Pros & Cons
Like every live dealer game, this one has its pros and cons. Here’s what we observed when playing.
- You can place call bets or bet on hot and cold numbers with a single click. You’ll find these bets on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Statistics for the last 50 rounds are available to view. This can help you spot patterns as you play Platinum Casino roulette.
- There’s also a race track to help you place neighbour bets such as Orphelins and Tiers bets with a single click.
- This is a 24-hour roulette table. Many real casino games only operate during set opening hours. This one never stops.
- You’ll be treated to multiple views of the game action from above. However, you won’t see the dealer as close up as you would in some studio-hosted games.
- Since this is a real casino game in the Platinum Casino, Bucharest, the dealer won’t interact with you as much as they do in studio-hosted games.
- There’s a fair bit of background noise in this game when the casino is busy. You might want to mute it as this can be distracting.
- This game doesn’t have a chat feature, so it’s a best less sociable than some other live dealer roulette games.
Winning Platinum Casino Roulette
To win any casino game, you need to understand it fully. You also need to use a betting system or strategy to give yourself the best chance possible.
- This is a European roulette game. That means the house edge is 2.7%. You can’t beat this house advantage in the long-term, so if you find yourself financially ahead, it’s a good idea to walk away.
- If you’re on a lucky streak, consider using the Reverse Martingale betting system. With this system, you double your bet three times in a row on even-money bets. For example, if you bet on £100 red or black and win, bet £200 on the next spin, and if you win again, bet £400. Once you’ve won three in a row, stop and reset.
- Some players place an even money bet to cover themselves, and one extra bet on a single number with a potential 35:1 payout. This isn’t guaranteed to win, but it gives you an almost 50/50 chance of covering your losses if you don’t win your straight bet.
- The Platinum Casino, Bucharest is fine with you using these betting systems and strategies. You can also bet on hot or cold numbers if you prefer to place straight bets.
Platinum Casino Bucharest Games – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I play other live casino games at the Platinum Casino?
You can play them in the Platinum Casino in Bucharest, but the only game available online is roulette. Perhaps if this is a success, Authentic Gaming and Platinum Casino will expand their partnership to offer other games like blackjack and baccarat to online players.
Q. Are the Platinum Casino games pre-recorded?
No. They’re streamed live from the real casino floor. Top-level companies like Authentic Gaming don’t deal with pre-recorded games. They want to provide an authentic gaming experience, after all.
Q. How can I get to the Platinum Casino, Bucharest?
If you’re actually in the city and want to play here, hop in a taxi and ask them to take you to the Radisson Blu. Make sure you bring a passport as this is required for entry into the casino.
Play Live Roulette from the Platinum Casino in online casinos with easy cash withdrawal.