Aussie Play is branded to appeal to Australian players, but that doesn’t mean it’s exclusively for Australians. This casino accepts players from many countries around the world. It offers live dealer games from Visionary iGaming as well as digital table games, slots, and video poker. In this Aussie Play review, we’ll tell you what this casino offers you.
Features – Aussie Play
- Excellent live dealer games from Visionary iGaming.
- American and Australian players welcome.
- Zero withdrawal fees applied by the casino.
Software & Casino Games
We’re mainly focused on live casino games on this site, but when a casino offers more than live games, we cover those, too. In this part of our review of Aussie Play, we will tell you what digital games this casino offers. There are now more than 130 RTG video slots available at Aussie Play. You can view the slots by categories like 3-reel, 5-reel, 6-reel, bonus rounds, and progressive jackpots. We recommend playing Ancient Gods, Green Light, Orc vs Elf, and Voodoo Magic.
If you’re interested in progressive jackpot games, you can play Aztec’s Millions, Spirit of the Inca, and Megasuar. When we wrote this review, the Aztec’s Millions jackpot was over $3 million.
Click the “Table Games” tab on the menu, and you’ll see the usual RTG games. Baccarat, blackjack, some poker games, and roulette are offered. You can also play craps and keno, but those are located under the “Specialty” tab alongside some instant-win games.
Video poker titles include Aces and Eights, All American, Deuces Wild, Bonus Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Double Jackpot Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Loose Deuces, and Sevens Wild. You can play single and multi-hand versions of these games.
One of the great things about RTG games is that you can play them for free in demo mode. If you want to try any of these games before you play for real money, just click the game thumbnail and play with demo credits.
Live Dealer Section
All of the live casino games at Aussie Play are powered by Visionary iGaming. This is a high-quality live dealer games company that is the leader at US and Australian-friendly casinos.
Visionary iGaming offers blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and Super 6. You can play roulette from just $1, baccarat and Super 6 from just $5, and blackjack from $10 per hand. The maximum bet depends on what game you play. It is usually $1,000, but some blackjack games allow bets of up to $2,500.
When you visit the live games lobby, you’ll see all of these games, and you’ll also be able to see the dealers who host the games.
Aussie Play Bonuses & Promotions
It’s time to analyze the Aussie Play bonuses and promotions. As with many casinos, there aren’t any specific bonuses for live dealer games, but there are still some decent bonuses to choose from.
- Cards Bonus – This is a 105% deposit bonus. Use the bonus code DIAMONDS to activate it. You can claim this bonus 5 times. The maximum cashout value is 30x your deposit, and the wagering requirements are 40x.
- Pokies Bonus – If you like to play pokies, you can get a 225% bonus + 50 free spins on Cash Bandits 2 slot. It’s only valid once, and you need the bonus code AUSSIEPLAY to claim it. The maximum cashout is 30x your deposit, and the wagering requirements are 35x.
- Game of the Month – Each month, a special “Game of the Month” will be announced. You can claim a 145% + 15 free spins for deposits of $50 or more, or a 170% + 30 free spins for deposits of $100 or more. You need the promo code REALCASH to claim it. This bonus is valid three times per day. There’s no maximum payout, and the wagering requirements are 35x.
There are some other bonuses under the “Special Promotions” tab, mostly related to slot machines. Please note that with the exception of the cards bonus, the above bonuses are only valid on slots, keno, scratch cards, and digital board games.
The minimum deposits and maximum bonus value depend on what payment method you use. For example, if you deposit with Mastercard, the maximum deposit is $1,000. If you deposit with Bitcoin, the maximum deposit is $2,500. Consider using payment methods with bigger deposit limits to maximize your bonuses.
What are your banking options at Aussie Play?
- For deposits, you can use Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Neosurf, and gift cards by Visa and Mastercard.
- For withdrawals, your options include Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wires, and Bitcoin.
There are no withdrawal fees. The minimum withdrawal is $150, and the maximum withdrawal per event is $2,500.
To get the fastest payouts (1-3 days) you need to use Bitcoin. Credit or debit card withdrawals take 3-5 days, and Bank Wire payments take 5 business days.
There are three Aussie Play contact methods. If you need to reach the customer support team, choose one of these options.
- Email – Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a reply within 4-6 hours.
- Live Chat – Instant answers are available 24/7 with highly professional live chat operators.
- Telephone – Call +1-855-201-1872 or +61-1300-849-147.
There’s also a good FAQ section with answers to the most common questions. You could save yourself some time by looking there.
Aussie Play is world-class. We give it a full 5/5. If we could change anything, we would introduce a special bonus for live casino players. However, despite the absence of this, we still recommend playing at Aussie Play. It’s one of the best live casinos we have reviewed this year.