For a long time, Bovada was the runaway leader when it came to US-friendly online casinos. These days, it has a lot more competition, but tens of thousands of American players still play live dealer and other casino games at Bovada weekly.
We wanted to create this impartial Bovada review to give you the latest information on Bovada online casino.
Features – Bovada
- Good selection of live games from Visionary iGaming (ViG).
- Sports betting and poker are also available.
- $3,000 in bonus cash for new casino players.
Software & Casino Games
Bovada is a full-spectrum online casino. That means it offers almost every type of casino game you can think of. There are hundreds of digital games, and there’s also a high-quality live casino if you prefer to play table games with real dealers. This casino offers almost 200 video slots from RTG and Rival. These software companies are both well-known, trusted, and specialize in serving US casinos. We recommend playing Caesar’s Empire, Ronin, Tahiti Time, or Gold Rush first.
There are all kinds of slots. There are 3-reel classic games, 5-reel video slots with lots of features, and progressive jackpot games for players who want to win big. Bovada also offers some digital table games. You can play variants of baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and poker. Craps and Three-Card Rummy are also available.
Video poker players can enjoy a handful of popular games like Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Loose Deuces, and some others.
Under the “Specialty” section, you’ll find keno, bingo, digital scratch cards, and some instant-win games.
Live Dealer Section
As with many other US-friendly online casinos, the live games are powered by Visionary iGaming. That means you’ll have access to blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and Super 6. These games aren’t as high-quality as those powered by Netent Live or Evolution Gaming, but they’re fine, and they’re the best you can hope for at United States online casinos.
The minimum and maximum bets vary from game to game. You can play roulette from just $1 per spin, baccarat at Super 6 will cost you $5 at least, and blackjack starts at $10 per hand. The maximum bets on most games are $1,000, but a few of the blackjack tables accept bets of up to $2,500.
Bovada Bonuses and Promotions
Bovada has a generous welcome bonus for new players, and it also runs regular promotions for loyal players.
- Welcome Bonus – All new casino players at Bovada are entitled to a welcome bonus worth $3,000. This isn’t one bonus; it’s three. You can claim 100% up to $1,000 three times. 25x wagering requirements apply.
- Ongoing Promotions – Bovada also has sports betting bonuses, crypto bonuses, poker bonuses, and regular promotions. We’ll let you see these for yourself when you visit the site. Each bonus will have terms and conditions that you must abide by.
Bovada allows you to deposit using three payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
You can withdraw using these three payment methods:
Be aware that you will pay deposit fees if you use credit or debit cards. Some players have claimed that these are up to 6%. It’s best to use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw at Bovada. If you opt for a check, you get one free per month, and you’ll pay $50 for each check after that.
All payouts are processed within 5-7 business days. How long they take to reach you after that depends on your chosen payout method. Bitcoin withdrawals will be almost instant once the casino cashier clears them.
There are three ways to reach the Bovada customer support team:
- Email – Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies are extremely quick. You won’t wait more than an hour in most cases.
- Chat – Get instant replies from dedicated customer support agents. This is the best option when fast answers are required.
- Telephone – You can call 1-888-263-0000 to speak to an operator on the phone.
Bovada is a solid live casino, but we’re not thrilled about the deposit and withdrawal fees and the small number of ways to deposit and withdraw. If you’re going to play here, it’s only worth it if you use Bitcoin. Aside from that, we’re happy with everything else about this casino. The live games are great!