In this Slots Empire casino review, we’re going to cover live dealer games, slots and video poker, bonuses and promotions, and a lot of other useful information to help you decide if this is the right casino for you. We update our reviews regularly, so you can be sure this information is up to date.
Features – Slots Empire
- American players are welcome.
- Excellent live games from Visionary iGaming.
- 220% welcome bonus for all new players.
Software & Casino Games
You might think that a casino called Slots Empire is all about video slots. That’s not true in this case. Slots Empire does offer lots of great video slots, but it also offers digital table and card games, video poker, and live dealer games. We’ll tell you more about that in this section.
Slots Empire offers 130+ slot games from RTG. You can play top games like Achilles, Lucha Libre, Ninja Star, and Texan Tycoon. If you want to play progressive jackpot games, there are three: Megasaur, Aztec’s Millions, and Spirit of the Inca. Some of the jackpots can grow to millions of dollars.
The usual selection of RTG table games is also offered. You can play baccarat, blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, and keno. There are also a few scratch cards, board games, and instant-win games. Video poker players can play over a dozen variants. Popular games like Jacks or Better, Aces and Eights, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Loose Deuces, and some other games are available in single and multi-hand versions.
As with all RTG casinos, you can play these games in demo mode. Click any game you’re interested in, and you can try it with demo credits. Some game information is also available if you click the red arrow on the game thumbnails.
Now that we have covered the digital RNG games let’s explore the live dealer games at Slots Empire.
Live Dealer Section
When you click the “Live Dealer” tab on the sidebar menu, you’ll be taken to the Visionary iGaming live casino. You can play baccarat, blackjack, roulette, and Super 6 with live dealers from around the world.
Is Visionary iGaming trustworthy? Yes. It has taken the lead in the US and Australian live gaming markets. Some of the biggest casinos offer its games. You’re in safe hands with Visionary iGaming.
Betting limits start at $1 (roulette) and go up to $2,500 (blackjack). Therefore, no matter what size your bankroll is, you can play live games at Slots Empire.
Slots Empire Bonuses & Promotions
Slots Empire offers several casino bonuses. It doesn’t offer one specifically for live dealer games, but these bonuses are still worth checking out.
- Welcome Bonus – Get a 220% deposit bonus as a new player. You can get another 20% if you use Neosurf or Bitcoin to make your deposit. You can use the bonus code INFANTRY to claim this bonus. The maximum cashout is 30x, and the wagering requirements are 35x.
- Game of the Month – You can play the “Game of the Month” with extra bonuses. If you deposit $50 or more, you can get a 120% bonus + 20 free spins. If you deposit $100 or more, that bonus jumps to 140% + 40 free spins. This bonus is valid twice per day. There’s no maximum payout, and the wagering requirements are 35x. Use the bonus code INVINCIBLE to claim this bonus.
- 24/7 Reload Bonus – This is an unlimited reload bonus. Deposits of $30 or more get you 100%, $75 or more get you $120, and deposits of $150 or more get you $150%. The bonus code is REINFORCE. The wagering requirements are 35x, and there are no cashout limits.
Unfortunately, these bonuses aren’t for live dealer games. They can be used on slots, keno, scratch cards, and board games. We’d like to see a live games bonus added soon.
You can deposit with Visa, Mastercard, and Amex credit and debit cards at Slots Empire. You can also use Neosurf or Bitcoin if you prefer. Payout methods include credit cards, bank transfers, or Bitcoin. In all cases, there are no payout fees. You’ll get Bitcoin payouts within 3 days, whereas bank transfers and credit/debit cards will take 4-5 days.
The minimum payout is $150. The maximum payout is $2,500 per transaction. VIPs can enjoy higher payout limits.
If you ever need to contact the Slots Empire customer support team, here are your options:
- Email – You can send a message to email@example.com. You’ll usually get a reply within 4-6 hours.
- Live Chat – Get fast, professional responses around the clock by asking the live chat agents any questions you might have.
- Telephone – You can call +1-850-2734-930 to speak to a support agent on the phone.
If you’re an independent type, you can use the Slots Empire FAQ section. There are answers to the most common questions here.
Slots Empire isn’t just for slots players. It’s also great for live dealer games. With no withdrawal fees and generous bonuses, we highly recommend visiting this casino. You really should check it out for yourself.