Speed Baccarat From Evolution Gaming
It’s always more fun to play baccarat with live dealers, and Speed Baccarat from Evolution Gaming takes the fast-pace of this classic card game and turns it up a notch.
Evolution Gaming has always offered live baccarat, but now you can play twice as many hands in the same amount of time with this baccarat variant released in 2017.
Speed Baccarat – Key Features
- Speed baccarat is powered by award-winning Evolution Gaming. A quality gaming experience is assured.
- Each hand takes 27 seconds instead of the standard 48 seconds in normal baccarat games – almost twice as fast!
- Up-close views of live dealers and baccarat table makes it feel like you’re sitting in a real casino.
- Side bets and bonus bets are available for extra opportunities to win. Some pay as much as 200:1.
Play Speed Baccarat only in licensed casinos online.
How Speed Baccarat Works
Playing Speed Baccarat is fast-paced and fun. The following is a play-by-play description of how a game will unfold when you opt for this version of baccarat.
- First, you’ll take your seat at the table and will be greeted by the charming live dealer.
- If a hand is in progress, you’ll have to wait until it finishes. When it does, the dealer will invite you to place your bets.
- You’ll see a digital game board on the screen. This is where you can place your bets on Player, Banker, or Tie. You can also place side bets by clicking “Speed Baccarat” in the top left of the screen. A dropdown menu will then show you the various options. You can bet between £1 and £10,000 per hand.
- You’ll see a notification above the game board which says “bets closing.” Make sure you place your wagers before the betting window closes.
- The dealer will then issue cards to the player and the banker until a winner is declared. Unlike in normal baccarat games, cards will be dealt face up to save time. In fewer than one in ten hands, the game will be declared a tie.
- Any payouts are made instantly, and the next betting window opens. The entire game process takes 27 seconds from start to finish.
Choose the best sites and claim all your bonuses to play Speed Baccarat online!
Other Quality Features Which Speed Baccarat Offers
As you can see, this baccarat variant wasn’t just given its name for no reason. It moves at a rapid pace, allowing you to play two hands in almost the same time as you’d be able to play one otherwise. Speed Baccarat is the essence of the game with none of the extra window dressing. However, it does have a few extra features to be aware of.
- One the game board, you’ll be able to see how much is being wagered on player, banker, tie, and pair bets. You can see both the monetary value and the overall percentage of the bets placed on each outcome.
- Speed Baccarat has a results card showing the game outcomes for the last 100+ games. You can reference this to see if there are any baccarat patterns to take advantage of or any hot streaks to bet on. Clicking on this card provides larger views of it.
- A separate game card keeps a record of your own bets so that you can see where you’ve had the most success or failure over the past several hundred hands.
- A number of interesting side bets can be placed with one click. Hover over “Speed Baccarat” in the top-left of the game screen, and you’ll see them and their potential payouts. You can bet on how many points the game will be won by, for example. Payouts for side and bonus bets go all the way up to 200:1.
- Live chat feature allows you to interact with the dealer and other players. This makes the game much more sociable and enjoyable.
Are There Any Negatives to Speed Baccarat?
As we always say, negative is a perception. What’s a negative for one player might not be for another. However, here are some things to be aware of with Speed Baccarat.
- The hands do proceed much faster than in normal baccarat games. You could miss the betting window, and some players enjoy other game elements which have been stripped out of this variant such as the dealer turning over the down-facing cards.
- Unlike some other live dealer games, there’s just one straight-on camera angle in this game. It’s still a high-quality, tight view, but some players prefer games with multiple views.
- Because the game proceeds so quickly, dealers have slightly less time for interaction. They still talk and have fun, but this game proceeds with a much more professional pace and atmosphere compared to some other games.
Speed Baccarat Game – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do the “Pairs” side bets work in Speed Baccarat?
You’ll see these default side bets on the digital game table. If you place them, you’re betting on either the player or the banker to be dealt a pair as their first cards. Both of these side bets pay 11:1.
Q. What about the extra side and bonus bets? How do I place those?
You can configure these within the game settings. Some of these bets offer massive payouts of up to 200:1. However, please be aware that they aren’t available at every live dealer casino. Each casino makes its own decision about whether to offer them. If you have any confusion about how to place them, ask the live dealer, and she’ll walk you through how to make these bets.
Q. Is Speed Baccarat rigged?
No, it’s definitely not rigged. The game is played with eight decks of cards, and you can see everything the dealer is doing. It’s a fair and random game. Try it for yourself, and you’ll see.