Evolution’s Super Andar Bahar is a turbo-charged version of the popular Asian table game with the addition of exciting win multipliers.
Released in April 2022, this easy-to-play and thrilling card game offers engaging side bets with the chance of multiplied payouts up to 4,000x the stake.
What is Super Andar Bahar
Super Andar Bahar offers an exciting twist on the easy-to-play card game. Hosted by traditionally dressed presenters in a stunning Indian-themed studio with a palatial vibe, expect nothing less than an authentic gaming experience.
In general, Evolution has remained faithful to the original game. But it couldn’t resist spicing things up with a smattering of random side bet multipliers. These can boost wins by up to 4,000x your bet.
Ten optional side bets are also included to give the game extra zing. It still maintains the easy to understand and engaging gameplay, but now there’s the added opportunity for boosted payouts.
Super Andar Bahar Rules
Based on the traditional game, those who have played Andar Bahar before will be familiar with the rules. The basic principles remain the same, with the addition of ten optional side bets and random multipliers.
Don’t worry if you’re a novice, the gameplay is really simple to understand. We’ll walk you through everything shortly. But for now, let’s start with the basics:
- Super Andar Bahar is played with a deck of 52 cards.
- The dealer turns over the top card which becomes the “Joker”.
- Alternate cards are dealt face-up, first to the Andar position, then to Bahar.
- The game ends when the value of a card matches that of the Joker.
The aim of the game is simple. Players must predict on which side – Andar or Bahar – a card will appear that matches the Joker.
In addition to the primary wager are ten optional side bets. You can enjoy as many side bets as you wish and you don’t even need to play the main bet to do so. These side bets are where the random multipliers are allocated.
Each side bet spot features a multiple of five, until the final 46-49 grouping. This is the highest possible number of cards that can be drawn before matching the Joker.
When the matching card is dealt on the side of Andar, your payout will be 0.9 to 1. If it is on the side of Bahar, the payout is 1 to 1. For side bet payouts, it depends on whether the bet spot of your choice has a randomly assigned multiplier or not.
Below you’ll see the payouts in full, with the maximum possible multiplier in brackets:
- Andar: 0.9 to 1
- Bahar: 1 to 1
- Cards 1-5: 2 to 1 (9 to 1)
- Cards 6-10: 3 to 1 (14 to 1)
- Cards 11-15: 4 to 1 (19 to 1)
- Cards 16-20: 5 to 1 (29 to 1)
- Cards 21-25: 8 to 1 (39 to 1)
- Cards 26-30: 12 to 1 (59 to 1)
- Cards 31-35: 20 to 1 (99 to 1)
- Cards 36-40: 40 to 1 (199 to 1)
- Cards 41-45: 110 to 1 (499 to 1)
- Cards 46-49: 800 to 1 (3,999 to 1)
The Joker is dealt face up on the table, at which point you have 12 seconds to place your bets. For Evolution’s Super Andar Bahar, the bet range is 0.50 to 10,000 credits per wager. You may bet on either Andar or Bahar or any of the side bets.
Once betting time is over, random multipliers will be applied to some of the side bets, boosting their payout potential.
Now that we’ve covered the Super Andar Bahar rules, it’s time to take that walkthrough as promised:
- Reveal the Joker. The dealer draws the top card from the freshly shuffled pack. This is the Joker which the Andar or Bahar hands need to match with.
- Place Your Bets. You have approximately 12 seconds to place your bets. Choose from the central hands Andar or Bahar and any desired side bets.
- Assign The Multipliers. Once betting time is over, random multipliers are applied to selected side bets.
- Deal The Cards. The dealer places alternate cards face-up, first to Andar then Bahar.
- Match The Joker. Cards are dealt to Andar and Bahar until a card of the same value as the Joker is drawn.
- Result. Payouts are made accordingly.
Super Andar Bahar For Mobile
Fans of mobile casino gaming will be stoked to learn they can access Super Andar Bahar via their smartphone and tablet device. The live game is fully optimised and adapts to any size screen with no compromise on graphics, sound or smooth gameplay.
Some mobile sites provide a link to their app for you to simply download and play. Other trusted casinos like MrMega allow you to play directly from your phone’s browser.
Most mobile casinos are compatible with major operating systems like iOS and Android. What’s more, they offer generous welcome bonuses, like the £50 that awaits new players at Mr Mega.