Evolution promised that Crazy Time would be its most fun game ever. After playing it, we have to agree that it’s certainly one of the most intriguing and interesting live dealer games online.
In this Crazy Time review, we’ll explain how to play it, how much you can win, and we’ll unpack its bonus features, which are plentiful.
Live Dealer Crazy Time – Key Features
- This game is powered by Evolution. Live games companies don’t get any better than this one.
- It’s an entertaining money wheel game with four bonus rounds as well as cash multipliers.
- Hosted in a bright and colourful game studio with professional live dealers. There’s an extra studio for the Crazy Time bonus round.
- You can play Crazy time for just £0.10 per spin of the wheel. High stakes players can risk up to £5,000 per spin.
- Before each spin, the “Top Slot” will determine one of the segments of the wheel and a multiplier value for bigger wins.
How this Wheel of Fortune Works
We couldn’t wait to play Crazy Time at our favourite live casino. As soon as it was released, we loaded £100 of credit to play it and try to trigger all of its features. Here’s what will happen when you play it.
- When you enter the Crazy Time studio, you’ll see the money wheel spinning, and the live host will welcome you and entertain you as the wheel spins.
- There’s a digital game board, and on it, you’ll see the various options you can bet on. You can bet on the numbers 1,2,5, or 10, or you can bet on the four bonus rounds, which are Coin Flip, Cash Hunt, Pachinko, and Crazy Time. You can bet on more than one option.
- When the live dealer starts spinning the wheel, the “Top Slot” above the reels will spin. One of the wheel segments will be chosen, and a multiplier value will be linked to it. The first time we played, the number 10 was linked to a 5x multiplier. This happens after the betting window has closed.
- When the Crazy Time bonus wheel stops spinning, you’ll either win a cash payout of the value you’ve bet on plus any applicable multipliers, or you’ll enter one of the bonus rounds.
- If you get paid, a new betting round will start. If you enter a bonus feature, you have the chance to win more. We’ll explain how the Crazy Time bonus rounds work in the next section.
Crazy Time has four possible bonus rounds. They are triggered when the pointer stops on one of the segments of the wheel dedicated to them. This is how they work.
- Coin Flip – There are four segments on the wheel which can trigger this feature. The game host will approach the Flip-o-Matic machine in the studio. You’ll see two coins on the electronic screen – one red and one blue – and each will have a multiplier value associated with it. Then, the coin flip occurs, and you’ll win the multiplier of the side it lands on.
- Cash Hunt – Two segments of the wheel are dedicated to this feature. The game host will approach a large electronic screen. On it, you’ll see 108 multiplier values. These are covered by random symbols, and these then move around the reels. You’ll then have the opportunity to shoot a cannon at one of the symbols to reveal the multiplier behind it.
- Pachinko – There are two segments on the wheel dedicated to this bonus round. In this feature, you won’t need to do anything. Just sit back, let the game host entertain you, and wait for the result. You’ll see a pachinko screen with 16 drop zones and 16 multipliers at the bottom. The dealer will drop the puck into one of the drop zones at the top. If it lands on a “Double” segment, the multipliers will double, and the dealer will drop the puck again. There’s no telling where the brightly lit puck might land since it bounces off the various pegs as it falls. You can win up to 10,000x in this round.
- Crazy Time – This is the main bonus feature, and there’s only one segment of the wheel which can trigger it. When it’s triggered, the host will walk through a red door into the Crazy Time studio. You’ll see another bonus wheel with multiplier values, and you’ll have to choose the blue, green, or yellow pointer. The game host spins the wheel, and you’ll win the multiplier that your chosen pointer stops on. If your chosen pointer stops on the “Double” or “Triple” segments, all the multiplier values are doubled or tripled, and the host spins the wheel again. Multipliers can grow to 20,000x in this feature.
Remember, you’ll only win money in the bonus rounds if you have bet on them at the start. Also, remember that any multipliers (up to 50x) won on the Top Slot at the beginning will be carried over to the bonus rounds. Some truly huge wins are possible as a result. Therefore, you might want to make a wager on each bonus round on every spin.
Are There Any Negatives to Crazy Time?
Every player has different preferences. These may or may not be negatives for you, but we’ll mention them because we know that some players may find them to be disadvantages.
- Super Lively – Some players prefer simple, quiet games like Speed Roulette. If you’re one of them, this game might confuse you. There’s so much going on that you’ll have to play dozens of rounds before you fully understand how everything works.
- Less Social – While it’s lively, this isn’t really a social game. The game host is busy and won’t have much time to interact with you. If you like to leave messages for dealers, try one of the blackjack or roulette games instead.
Crazy Time Live – Player’s Verdict
If we could sum this live game up in one word, it would be, “wow!” It’s on another level, with lots of opportunities to win big, and four fun and thrilling bonus features.
Evolution most definitely delivered on its promise to make this its most fun game ever, and we highly recommend giving it a try.